The most effective new guitar book that you’re missing.
Turn on your guitar genius switch today!
In 2010, I was teaching one of my guitar students a bunch of popular guitar music books. I attempted to use these music books for guitar to teach a popular pop tune. The problem was this popular guitar book did not teach certain techniques that the pop tune required. Like so many times I have done in the past I had to revert back to my book shelf and pull out another guitar book that did have the technique.
Annoyed and frustrated for so many years, I figured I should do something about it. But, what?
I know! I’ll write my own guitar guide. Eureka, I have found the solution…
This is where my trek began to create the most effective guitar guide today.
A beginner electric guitar book of the future: including guitar theory, acoustic rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar chords and more.
“The Must Have Rookie Guitar Guide” by Roland De Aragon gives you everything a total beginner needs from:
1. Covering all 16 basic guitar chords (majors, minors, sevenths)
2. Finger exercises that help build strength and dexterity while playing.
3. Covers eighth notes and rests. ( all beginner books do not cover this topic )
4. 26 amazing guitar tunes.
5. Great strumming patterns.
6. Play in different styles, including rock, blues, latin, folk, and classical.
7. Very simple to follow instructions and illustrations.
8. 14 Commandments of Practice.
9. Basic music theory.
And so much more…
“The Must Have Rookie Guitar Guide” is likely the only beginners guitar book you’ll ever need. Pick one up today.