Amazon’s Best-Selling Guitar Guide!
Learn to play the guitar in just a matter of days!
Frustrated with those terrible guitar books?
Well, the feeling is mutual.
After spending years researching all popular guitar music books out in the market and using them for 20 years teaching my students. There was never a time where I had to jump to other guitar material during my electric guitar lessons to cover what was missing in the current book I was teaching off of. There had to be a beginning guitar book that would covered everything a beginner needs, but I couldn’t find any. There was just too many music books for guitar.
This is where my journey began to create the ultimate guitar guide.
Now it can be in your hands today!
A complete guide to learning acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar chords, acoustic rhythm guitar and a bunch of electric guitar songs, everything a total beginner needs from:
1. Covering all 15 basic guitar chords (majors, minors, sevenths)
2. Finger exercises that help build strength and dexterity while playing.
3. Covers eighth notes and rests. ( all beginner books do not cover this topic )
4. 10 original tunes.
5. Proper strumming patterns.
6. Play in different styles, including rock, blues, latin, folk, and classical.
7. Very simple to follow instructions and illustrations.
8. Even basic music theory.
And much more…
“The Only Beginner’s Guitar Book You’ll Ever Need” is a slam dunk for anyone interested in speeding up their guitar process.